Careers at QLS
QLS has over 15 years of experience helping manufacturers in various markets across North America meet their quality objectives. The QLS team delivers safety and performance for products across industries for several OEM's. By joining the QLS team your work will directly impact the quality, safety, and perfomance of each of our manufacturers products.
Direct impact of some career opprtuities are:
- Build OEM customer loyalty and continued sales
- Be an immediate on-site presence for issue resolution
- Delivering proactive services
- Improve product quality and boost productivity with highened attention to detail
- Growth/Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Collaborative environment with management
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Visual)
Current Job Opportunities:
Quality Technicians work at production facilities and customer locations to make sure products being produced or sold meet the expectations of our customer. A Quality Technician will examine materials to ensure they meet the provided quality standards and expectations. The Quality Technician then records inspection results in quality database/project tracking system. If interested in this position, please mention it the Additional Comments Section of your application form.