Quality Liaison Services of North America will be exhibiting at Industry Week’s Manufacturing & Technology Expo in Raleigh, North Carolina, May 8-10, 2018. The 3-day event focuses on the key elements of advanced manufacturing: lean and continuous improvement, leadership, technology integration, talent management and best practices to achieve operational excellence. The M&T Expo allows attendees to experience some of today’s most disruptive technologies and industrial products/solutions innovations first-hand. Other reasons to attend:
- Hear from top manufacturers such as GE, Toyota Motors, and Lincoln Electric among others about their growth strategies, labor market challenges, and innovation road maps to determine the direction of your future investment.
- Step through real-world lessons on how to lead your employees through the digital technology revolution.
- Get answers to your most pressing questions about lean and continuous improvements to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- Hear keynotes sharing innovative ideas, compelling insights, and effective strategies to improve your operations.
- Meet and exchange ideas with your peers in multiple networking opportunities.
- Fix Event free consults explore your most challenging manufacturing issues, available resources, possible solutions, and even next steps with Smart Manufacturing domain and subject matter experts.
Come visit us at Booth 850. Drop off your business card for the opportunity to win a YETI cooler, complements of QLS.
We look forward to seeing you there!